Mini Ayurvedic Facial Kit
Mini Ayurvedic Facial Kit
This beauty bundle was put together to give you a taste of what an Ayurvedic Facial feels like.
Included are the five steps to rejuvenating your skin and brightening your complexion:
-Herbal Cleanser 1.0 oz
-Orange & Oatmeal Face Scrub 1.0 oz
-Flower Bouquet Facial Steam 0.5 oz
-Herbal Mask 1.0 oz
-Glamorous Skin Face Treatment Oil 0.5 oz
Experience a refreshed, completely renewed complexion with this all natural Ayurvedic Facial Kit. Designed as a tester, this mini version lets you pamper yourself as you try and test the Wellness By Helen products. Pick just one or pick them all!
Everything you put onto your skin is directly absorbed into our bloodstream. We forget this simple fact when we are worried about our appearance, often times reaching for harsh chemicals or creams with ingredients we cannot pronounce, all in the name of beauty. What are we really doing to our skin though?
This facial kit was designed to give you a spa like experience from your own home. The herbs chosen in the formulations are skin clearing, liver detoxing, gently exfoliating, calming and blood cleansing. Most importantly, they are safe enough (and even recommended!) for taking internally, so you can feel comfortable putting them onto your skin.
You should, after all, only put onto your skin that which you would be comfortable eating. (This is a good rule to follow.)
1. Start by cleansing your face with the Herbal Face Cleanser. Mix a small amount with water into the palm of your hand or into a bowl until a paste forms. Alternatively, wet your face and dab your fingers directly into the pot, collecting the herbs onto your finger tips. Using circular motions, gently cleanse your face as you would normally. Using herbs may take a little getting used to, but soon enough you'll get the hang of the consistency and the method you most prefer. There is no right or wrong way.
2. Next, scrub your face with the Oatmeal & Orange Face Scrub. This scrub is gentle on the skin and will not be harsh like many exfoliants we are used to, but it works just as well, with the oatmeal for added comfort. Make a paste or dip your fingers just like with the cleanser. Rinse away with warm water.
3. Scoop a desired amount of The Facial Steam Bouquet into a bowl of hot water, about 1-2tbsp. Allow the steam to engulf your aura as you breathe in the herbal benefits of the flowers. Be careful not to use boiling water and use only a temperature you are comfortable with, taking moments to breathe fresh air in between steam treatments. Use your discretion and best judgement, please! (If you happen to be experiencing congestion, this would be an opportune time to add eucalyptus or any other favorite herbs.)
4. Prepare your Herbal Face Mask by mixing the powder into a bowl or in the palm of your hand until a smooth paste forms. You may prepare the mask with milk, cream, yogurt or ghee as well, depending on the level of hydration and nourishment you would like to achieve. Apply a thick-ish coat of the mask with fingertips or a brush, and allow to set, approximately 10min. NOTE: The thicker the coat, the longer it will take to dry- this is a good thing. It is not recommended to let a face mask dry, especially one with clays such as this one, because a dry mask actually dries your face, creating and contributing to wrinkles. If your mask dries unevenly, wet your fingers and gently massage the dry area using circular motions until the mask hydrates. Wash off gently with warm water.
5. The Glamorous Face Treatment Oil is the last step of the Ayurvedic Facial. It is formulated with a lightweight non-congesting Sunflower oil and a super hydrating Cacao Butter, ensuring it will absorb quickly while it nourishes. Wild Orange will refresh stressed and tired skin, while Sandalwood will cool sensitive skin. A small amount will go a long way, so just a few drops will be enough to cover your beautiful face. Use as much as you like daily.
Your facial is complete! Enjoy your refreshed, rejuvenated and highly nourished complexion.
*Herbs are safe and should not cause irritations. However, we are all different and you should definitely listen to what your skin is telling you. If you feel any discomforts, adjust the water to herb ratio or substitute the water for milk/yogurt, adjust the pressure you use for scrubbing, or discontinue use. Please contact me for any questions here.