Immunity Boosting Honey
Immunity Boosting Honey
Immunity Boost Honey is a powerful blend of Astragalus, Turmeric, Licorice, Ginger and Ashwagandha formulated to jump start your system immune system.
Honey is a catalyst in healing and is referred to as being Yogavāhī in Ayurveda, meaning it enhances the action of the herb it is combined with. Full of its own powerhouse minerals, enzymes, and essential vitamins, Honey boosts the immune system, protects the body from environmental stresses, is antibacterial / antiviral / antimicrobial, and is Kapha reducing due to its astringent nature.
This specially formulated honey enhances immunity, reduces inflammation and pain, clears blocked channels, helps auto-immune disorders, combats infections, strengthens the body's ability to fight disease, and protects against further imbalances. Full of adaptogenic herbs combined with honey's energizing qualities, this blend will help you recover from fatigue and / or re-energize you simultaneously. Added benefits include help with anxiety, insomnia, depression, arthritis, and longevity. See herb descriptions below.
Available in a 5 oz size.
- Astragalus makes the body's defenses stronger, stimulates the body's vital protective energy (qi,) helps fight fatigue, protects against physical / mental / emotional stress, and is suggested for preventing colds, upper respiratory infections, influenza, asthma, allergies, and digestive disturbances.
- Turmeric adds strong anti-inflammatory properties that destroy bacteria, improve digestion, and combat pathogens. It is effective against digestive and liver disorders, skin conditions, arthritis, abdominal pains, menstrual difficulties, indigestion, high cholesterol and in preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Licorice is prized medicinally as a remedy for respiratory infections and ailments such as asthma, coughs, bronchial infections and sore throats, and for helping ease digestive upsets. Licorice strengthens the voice, improves stamina and most importantly reinforces the actions of the herbs it is combined with.
- Ginger is a universal medicine, known as to be an exceptional aiding in digestion and supporting circulation. It treats colds, bronchitis, the flu, nausea, sore throats, headaches, and reduces inflammation in the system. Ginger has antiseptic properties beneficial in combatting infections and reducing pain.
- Ashwagandha is an exceptional anti-inflammatory nourishing tonic that promotes energy, strength, vitality, longevity, improves memory, insomnia and promotes wisdom and clarity. It is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body adapt to stress by calming nervous tension. Practitioners often combine it with other herbs since it works so well synergistically to produce effects not possible with single herbs.
Wellness By Helen Medicinal Honeys are made in small batches using Raw Organic Honey. Our honey is harvested in the wild in the pristine flower fields of Western Canada. No pesticides, no preservatives, and no bad energy goes into this beautiful honey, which is treated with care and respect while preparing these jars.
Please do not heat the honey directly, as doing so destroys the healing enzymes and damages its integrity.
To use: Scoop a spoonful onto your favorite snacks, add to your favorite tea [after it has brewed and cooled to drinking temperature] or enjoy on its own. Honey is antibacterial and antimicrobial in nature and will not spoil on its own.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. This information is provided for educational purposes only. This product is for use at your own discretion. Please use responsibly under the guidance of a physician or health practitioner.