The 10 Native American Commandments
These powerful Native American philosophies are still relevant today. It's incredible how all of the old world teachings seem to consistently correlate. Ayurveda's teachings and principles are the same. These parallel teachings apply to keeping your mind in harmony with your spirit and your body in tune with Nature as well. This balance is essentially what prevents dis-ease, what keeps your spirit happy and aligned, what brings your body back into balance and what resets you on your path to [overall] wellness.
When your spirit is happy, when your heart is at peace, when your mind is aligned with your body and your body respectful to nature, great health will be abundant.
The more we are in tune with Nature, the healthier we will be, in every sense of the word. Beautiful wisdom passed along from our Native American Ancestors.
1. The Earth is our Mother; Care for her.
2. Honor all of your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
4. All life is sacred; treat all beings with respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each day.
8. Speak the truth but only for the good in others.
9. Follow the rythms of Nature.
10. Enjoy life's journey, but leave no tracks.